1. Hardware design of the product, including product architecture and scheme design, hardware circuit and MCU program design;
2. Prepare product design documents, including BOM, commissioning outline, inspection standards and other relevant documents;
3. Participate in project scheme review and preparation of intellectual property application documents;
4. Be responsible for the technical support and improvement of the listed products.
1. Familiar with circuit diagram design software, MCU program development environment and the performance of common electronic components, and master the basic knowledge of analog circuit and digital circuit;
2. Familiar with the hardware development of universal meter, oscilloscope and other instruments and meters, with strong hands-on ability;
3. Bachelor degree or above in electronics related major, with project development experience or winning awards in various electronic competitions is preferred.
4. Good communication and teamwork skills.